Big Path Capital advises business owners and fund managers in the impact and sustainable sector.
For Companies: Big Path Capital assists business owners and entrepreneurs seeking mission-aligned growth capital or the whole or partial sale of a business without compromising mission. Specifically, Big Path Capital assists business owners to:
- raise equity and debt for growth-stage to later-stage equity assisting in deal structuring, due diligence, negotiation and documentation preparation
- sell a minority stake or majority stake of their business to mission-aligned investors
- purchase another company or perform a merger or recapitalization
- evaluate strategic financial options for their businesses.
For Funds: Big Path Capital assists fund managers in to raise capital from mission-aligned institutional investors. Specifically, Big Path Capital assists fund managers to:
- raise capital from US and European institutional investors seeking investments that have return and impact. Investors include: single and multi-family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, banks, insurance companies, and advisors
- prepare marketing materials, fund structuring and positioning, presentations, and PPM drafting
- Big Path’s primary channel to work with funds is its marquee event series,
Five Fund Forum.