Big Path Capital advises business owners and fund managers in the impact and sustainable sector.
For Companies: Big Path Capital assists business owners and entrepreneurs in the whole or partial sale of a business without compromising mission and in seeking mission-aligned growth capital. Specifically, Big Path Capital assists business owners to:
• sell a majority or minority stake of their business to mission-aligned investors
• purchase another company or perform a merger or recapitalization
• raise equity and debt for growth-stage to later-stage equity assisting in deal structuring, due diligence, negotiation and documentation preparation
• evaluate strategic financial options for their businesses.
For Funds: Big Path Capital assists fund managers to raise capital from mission-aligned institutional investors. Specifically, Big Path Capital assists fund managers to:
• raise capital from US and European institutional investors seeking investments that have return and impact. Investors include: single and multi-family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, banks, insurance companies, and advisors
• prepare marketing materials, fund structuring and positioning, presentations, and PPM drafting
• Big Path’s primary channel to work with funds is its marquee event series, Five Fund Forum
"Big Path was able to articulate our Company's value proposition in such a way to activate both traditional and sustainable capital markets."
- Company Client