Analyst / Associate Position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume, your transaction history (type, role played, size, industry), and why you are interested in the position to email@example.com.
We are a leading impact investment bank. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, dynamic individual to join our growing boutique investment banking practice for sustainable and impact companies and funds. We are looking for an investment banking analyst/associate to coordinate and manage our investor outreach for specific client engagements and to assist in business development activities.
This position will report to the Managing Partners of the firm. We are interested in someone who can wear a lot of hats and is entrepreneurial at heart. We all work in different cities so there is a need for someone who has strong self-direction skills. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn first-hand how business can be used as a force for good.
- Work Remotely: 90% of the job you can work remotely. You will need to be on location for 1-2 events per year and for 2-3 in-person team meetings.
- Meaningful Work: We have been named “impact investing’s investment bank” and 100% of our clients have a positive social and/or environmental impact in the world. You get to work with these inspiring and world-changing business leaders.
- Fun. We have the mantra, “love what you do and do what you love.” We believe that a culture of excellence and a culture of having fun go hand in hand.
- Flexibility. Prefer full-time but also open to part-time.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 1-3 years experience as an investment banking analyst with a large or middle market investment bank.
- Series 63 and 79 or 7.
- Strong interpersonal skills, sales skills, and the ability to develop rapport and relationships with clients and investors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple on-going projects and assignments at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about working in the impact space and using business as a force for good.
- Comfort with working alone and not in a typical group environment as most of the interaction with the Big Path team will be over the phone and/or Zoom.